Saturday, March 12, 2011

Today's Project

Friday night the bed frame and mattress went home to its rightful owner. It didn't take up an extraordinary amount of room but once it disappeared I asked Steve if we could please install the wire shelving I had picked up garage saleing - a whole bunch of it with brackets for $15!

So our storage area went from this...

To this! Three rows of shelving.

I still need to go through some of the boxes and start getting rid of stuff but it sure looks like it will be a lot easier to work with all this floor space. I am SO thankful for my sweetie who took my vision and brought it to fruition. It's amazing what he can do with a stolen... no borrowed drill! :)
ps. Dad O. I'm picturing you with a big grin, thinking you'll think this was an excellent Saturday's work. :)
pps. that's a toddler bed frame on the right side of the picture, just in case it's mixing you up.

4 comments:

Martin and Wieska said...

So glad we could be of assistance :)
Love the new look :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Its inspiring me to get going on our storage room. :)
Teresa

Heather VMS said...

What a difference! Great feeling too!

LeanneM said...

Garage sale this spring? You're welcome to join me! :)