Tonight I sit amazed at how I am provided for. At the lack of tragedy in my life. I can go on the internet and read about the hugeness of the tragedy in Japan, I can read of death and accidents at my own local news website, I can read of horrible hardships and life experiences recounted by fellow bloggers. I'm overwhelmed. God is gracious to me.
Our dear Leah and Sam were brought safely back home after a very special visit with Opa and Nana. Big thanks to Gramma who enjoyed their company for the 1o hour road trip there and back. Leah left still fighting the fever/headache and Sam arrived home with a fever. Yup, we're still fighting it here. It's been very staggered and drawn out.
We rediscovered a couple things since their arrival back home. a) five is noisy b) five is busier than 3 :)
We've had some very special days with the youngest three but I don't think I got a single picture of it. We stopped in at the leisure center, we made some special visits to play with cousins, we played a bunch of extra games, read extra books, had some extra late night together time with Cam, had extra snuggles, fought extra sickness.
Keeps coming back to that, I think I'll go get some sleep.
But, just to keep things really exciting....
Carolyn and Clayton should be landing any minute and will be spending the next week with us!!!
Ps. Sorry that this reads as though I'm tired.... :)
2 comments:
enjoy your visitors :)
When my parents take the older three for any amount of time, we say 'Who would have thought that we would find having 'just two' (twins at that!) sooo easy???'. :)
Post a Comment