Monday, March 7, 2011

There's education and then there's.... education


Sam came home from kindergarten today and solemly informed me, "mans only button one button on these kinds of shirts." Yep, his kind classmates decided he needed to be in the know and he was SO grateful. :)


And I laughed out loud as he cheerfully skipped away like the little boy he still is.
Ps. This was taken on parent evening and THANKFULLY he had only done up one button.
Pps. Our sickness situation is such that we are still wondering if anyone else will get it and Cara had her first day without a bucket. Relatively cheerful but weak. Why is it so easy to take good health for granted? I am so thankful for staying healthy to this point and pray that I may be able to miss it all together. Yet, God's ways are not mine and so I will patiently wait and see.

No comments: