A big girl who can sing songs (sorta) or a baby who only knows 5 words of her favorite song?
Very cute:)
that is so precious. Definately making my heart squeeze. Would love for a face to face rendition.
priceless!
Precious! Sometimes I think Cara looks like your side of the family, Leanne but on this one I think she looks a lot like her cousin, Sarah with those expressive eyes and that happy smile!have a good day. Thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute:)
that is so precious. Definately making my heart squeeze. Would love for a face to face rendition.
priceless!
Precious! Sometimes I think Cara looks like your side of the family, Leanne but on this one I think she looks a lot like her cousin, Sarah with those expressive eyes and that happy smile!
have a good day. Thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment