I was only worried about me wanting another baby. Big oversight!
I think the picture exagerates it but isn't that the darlingest, chubby baby face? This is Brynlie!

I do hope she doesn't suffer any permanent physical or emotional damage from the lovin' these two gave her. (Promise, she was yawning. They didn't pry it open that far!)

She wants a little sis to cuddle. Really badly. You think Leanne wants her to come be some live-in "help" for the next 3 months and see if she gets her fill? :)

This boy loves babies. He's cute.

I got a turn too. But barely! :)

Sam wasn't as convinced but he'll come around on a day he's not so tired.
2 comments:
Awww she's sooo precious. Thanks for posting some pics. What a delightfully round face. I'm jealous by the way. Loving Cody's sweet little smile.
What a beautiful baby girl! I think that my hubby snuck into the hospital last night while I was at a bridal shower so that he got to snuggle her before me! So happy for Brian, Leanne, & Chelsie and I'm sure I'll get a chance to snuggle her soon:)
Congrats, Auntie!!
Post a Comment