Saturday, July 31, 2010

I don't need more

babies to be happy. Really the ones I have are so precious. And still so baby.
I'm feeling pretty certain this is one of the cutest things you've seen all day. Except if you have kids of your own. Then me and my bias's are hooped! :)

Did I say babies? Maybe that's only when they're sleeping. Do babies read books together and give great running commentary for the duration?
I also can't but help smile at all those pink piggies in a row.

2 comments:

Jeane` said...

I have children myself and YET I still think that is supremely adorable!!! They are so darn cute when they're sleeping...especially together like that. Ahhh....it's good to have moments like that tucked in the crazy, fly-by-the-seat ones!!!

I'm having a teensy little give away at the Coffee Cottage, but really just want you to come over and share a memory of your own. They have been so much fun to read!

Warmly,
Jeane`

Michelle Vandepol said...

so cute! frame that sunlit one!