Just in case you thought I got a sudden case of the amazings.... NOPE! Krista showed up at my door and asked what she could do to help. I immediately set her to decorating the cake, the one thing I was dreading for the day :) And with very little, she decorated that amazing cake. Thanks, Kris. We all love you here. :)
Cute cake, beautiful seven year old! Thankful for you all that they have been healthy years...and encouraged, even if a little sentimental, about how swift they were!
4 comments:
yes - cute picture - and nice cake!!
Great picture!! And wow what a cake!
Just in case you thought I got a sudden case of the amazings.... NOPE! Krista showed up at my door and asked what she could do to help. I immediately set her to decorating the cake, the one thing I was dreading for the day :) And with very little, she decorated that amazing cake. Thanks, Kris. We all love you here. :)
Cute cake, beautiful seven year old! Thankful for you all that they have been healthy years...and encouraged, even if a little sentimental, about how swift they were!
Post a Comment