Lots of crying and a bit (or not) of stress. A short visit to snuggle baby Brynlie. And a bit of a crazy evening.
Sam came upstairs to say, "I counted sheep and sang all the songs I know but I just CAN"T go to sleep!" He said he stopped at 100 sheep. So, instead of peacefully slumbering he's mixing up iced tea, sweeping my floor and singing songs in my back ground. "What other jobs do you have for me to do, Mama?"
In the meanwhile. Cara and Cody had a few minutes of cat nap on the way to said snuggles this afternoon and even though they are grouchy and exhausted, they are not sleeping yet. Cara has perfected the art of flipping into Cody's crib and then out of that to run around the room. I know, I should count my blessings, my mom says I already climbed out of my crib at 9 months, but really, it was easier when she stayed put! How come it's so much harder to get back in? "Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama...." at the door. :)
4 comments:
I saw someone who actually laid their crib mattress on the floor, in the crib. maybe you want to try that? My girls never climbed out of their crib, so I have no ideas of my own. It is 6:45 in the morning though and I just checked on them and they are sleeping together!! Brenda
i hear you. set out the toys and baby gate the door and call it a day ;) carson used to play for hours at night in his room which made for some good naps in the day. lol
Must of been a full moon last night...Ty was up till all hours too! :( Hope your day was good today though! Oh and btw, still no bottle :(
Hey - we have a crib part you can borrow! - Guess who?
Post a Comment