Last week as the last bit of summer holidays was blistering by we went camping by Les & Krista's house. We picked the two most gorgeous day of the week and went and had a lot of fun.
I forgot my camera but it didn't worry me enough to spend the 15 minutes going home to get it.
Someday I'll collect some pictures from Krista's camera. in the meanwhile, she passed this one on.
I think he enjoyed this part of his camping trip.

Now I have to get going before the rest of this holiday disappears while I sit here. I am not one of those mom's who can hardly wait for school to start. Not the same for the school aged here. They can hardly wait.
1 comment:
from one of "those moms" camp i applaud you ;) lol
love your sweet summer memories and i say hassle your sister for the pics. we all want to see them
Post a Comment