Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Taking a shower when the children to adult ratio is 5:1 is really not a great idea. Even if the shower is 3 min. max. Case in point... Cody was already crying before I got in. Once I was in Cam opened up the gate between the living room and kitchen and so the previously contained Cody zipped through and came to cry in the bathroom instead. Suddenly Sam was there and in a slightly distressed/mad voice said, "Leah says dragon flies are poisonous and only bite 3 year olds." Then Cam was hollering, "Mama, where ARE you?" while getting sprayed full in the face with hot shower water. By now Cody was bored thinking he wasn't about to be picked up anyway and so he headed for the open back door. At which point Cam started screaming because he's been warned enough times about the open doors and Cody falling down the steps scenario. Not a really relaxing 3 minutes but at least I got clean!

2 comments:

LeanneM said...

hee hee....oh dear...hee hee :) love you!

Anonymous said...

oh Leanne, I am laughing my butt off!!!

Laura