Monday, July 13, 2009

Some Catch Up

Cam talking with Uncle Brody and Auntie Care on Sunday night.
My Saturday morning garage sale finds included two of these cute white dressers for $7 each! The only problem was getting them home with 5 children plus a stroller in the van with me. Thankfully we were just around the corner from home and so we made 1 trip with the 8 drawers and then one trip per dresser. I borrowed a bungie cord (for which I was VERY thankful) and pushed it in as far as it could go. Almost made it and the only hang up was when it shifted up against the steering wheel and I couldn't steer out of oncoming traffic. I know, minor details!

They always look so cute sitting side by side in white onesies.
They love each other... a lot. One of the many precious blessings in this household.

Tomorrow I hope to show you what my creative husband gave me for an anniversary gift. Even if he didn't quite get it done on time you'll still be impressed. I also will share what he cooked up for the big kids for tonight's after supper activities.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy you sure dressed up your van Nicely! - Guess Who

Anonymous said...

Aren't garage sales great!!

Anonymous said...

It's only minor I suppose if you weren't the person in the oncoming traffic....
Glad you arrived safely!

Anonymous said...

I am still admiring my bumbo seat too!! Thanks a bunch!! Was Steve thrilled with all your treasures???

Laura