Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Leah's been asking for pictures on the front grass for awhile. I can only think that she has noticed me looking through photo galleries. There are heaps of things I would love to do over like feet growing out of heads and sour keys getting in the way etc. That's for another era with a bit more time. I love that they (without my asking) wanted a picture together and put their arms about each other's shoulders. It will always remind me of how much time they have spent together the last few years, of how blessed they are to have a sibling close enough in age to be friends with. And as for the last picture. I hope I never forget her giggle and her delighted cries of, "let me see" because no matter how much fun it is to get "pretty" pictures, the crazy ones are the memories that last.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, she sure looks grown up on the BEAUTIFUL picture. Brenda

Brody and Carolyn said...

PRECIOUS- each and every one of them :)

Anonymous said...

Leah , you are absolutely beautiful! And Sam , you are one of the biggest sweatheart boys I know. Love Auntie Krista

Greta and Gary said...

So THAT'S what you were doing.... I saw you laying on the front grass yesterday & couldn't figure out why you were laying like that until I saw the camera.... he, he. I wish I would have had a camera along to take a picture of you... Love the pictures of the kids though!

Kiwi Poppes said...

your kids are so cute! i just want to come over and see them in real and play with them. Children are so special and sweet... what a blessing from above.