Sunday came with a pretty little surprise dropped into my purse. It was wrapped in cheerful paper and filled with deliciousness. I would show you a picture but candy doesn't last long enough for pictures in this house! Thanks, Rach.
Sunday evening also brought another step forward in the growing up march we do in this house. I no longer have any toothless babies. They are growing up SO fast.
Monday was a bit of a dreary day (but we tried not to complain because we really needed the rain). Probably more of you out there had a bit of a it's-rainy-on-the-first-day-of-summer syndrome with your children. Leah and Sam each had a turn taking pictures...of Mom laying on the floor with the two babies.
Thankfully, this morning I woke up to a gorgeous, sunny day. What a blessing!! It was a very full day but a very good day too. I'll try to write about it on a separate post but first I have a sad Cody to attend to.
Sunday evening also brought another step forward in the growing up march we do in this house. I no longer have any toothless babies. They are growing up SO fast.
Monday was a bit of a dreary day (but we tried not to complain because we really needed the rain). Probably more of you out there had a bit of a it's-rainy-on-the-first-day-of-summer syndrome with your children. Leah and Sam each had a turn taking pictures...of Mom laying on the floor with the two babies.

No comments:
Post a Comment