Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sports Day

Some fun activities... do the army crawl under, hurdle the next part and then run for the finish...

The all time favorite, the parachute.


The tug a war... which we are now practicing at home with the skipping rope. :)


Sam watching the stations with a small amount of envy.



A huge freezie for a cold day!

Always fun to be had on the playground.Thankfully the babies also were very good in their "big caboose" stroller. It caused a small stir where ever we went but I am so thankful I brought it along as it made trucking Cam around very easy.
And as for posting in the middle of the morning. I'm avoiding things like the wash and the bathrooms. Cody has a cold (or a runny teething nose) and is kind of cranky. Cara has a bottom tooth coming up and is kind of cranky. And truth be told I'm kind of cranky too. Or at least, very un-energetic. I must be solar powered!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

solar-powered.. that explains it all!! Been feeling the same way for the last coupla days!! Just wondering if you are in the mood for some fruit salad :) I am, but figure that it's not worth the effort just to make it for myself.!! Hope things go a little smoother in the next coupla days. Brenda

Anonymous said...

Oh,solar powered-I love that one, it is very true I think, all that fresh outside air yesterday made me zoombie like today too...and I don't even have little ones at home..take care

LeanneM said...

I know the solar-powered feeling for sure! Love the action shot with the boy hurdling just past Leah :) I can see kids like Sam wanting in on the action :) Enjoy your day, my dear!