An experience to be repeated in the near future. Thanks to Care and Hollie for the afternoon! I sure wouldn't be able to do it on my own.
(For crowd control purposes we went with as little luggage as possible. Big kids were allowed swimming shorts/suit + towel. Babies were allowed swimming diaper, period. You do notice who makes the rules? Camera was allowed :) )
happy exploration
part fish adventures (I love to see Leah love the water)(For crowd control purposes we went with as little luggage as possible. Big kids were allowed swimming shorts/suit + towel. Babies were allowed swimming diaper, period. You do notice who makes the rules? Camera was allowed :) )
happy exploration
cautious enjoyment
pure delight! I could sit and listen to an entire day's worth of those giggles!

3 comments:
Sorry I missed it and looking forward to round 2 :) Those pictures are precious!
nice round tummy in that last picture... cute
Happy Birthday Cam!! Hope you had a fun filled day! Love the van Oorts
Post a Comment