Thursday, June 4, 2009

Annual KG field trip to Harrison

Gorgeous day for a lot of fun. Walked to the hot springs. Leah walked with her friend Joanne for a bit.
Came back and Leah set to work creating a masterpiece with her dad.
She was primary water carrier...
as well as just water romper!

While her littlest brother and sister sat/lay down/crawled in the sun and shade.

"this is GREAT fun!"


Filling in the moat.

"Sure glad you came, Dad"

It was a fantastic few hours. I wish my camera wasn't having issues. I must have messed up the settings somehow in the last few weeks because it's not quite working right.
On the way home we picked up (in a round about manner) the boys from Gramma's house. Oma was there and I got this picture of Oma enjoying some snuggling.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brenda said...

About the camera... i have an option to put it back to factory settings. Give me a shout when you have a minute or maybe i can stop by and see if I can help.

LeanneM said...

Precious pictures of Oma with the twins and Leah with her dear dad! Looks like a fun day :)

Robert-Sandra said...

Have things CHANGED? Are the KG kids really allowed IN the water now? Seriously, they weren't allowed in former days so we had to explain to them that we were going TO Harrison but were not to go IN Harrison. Maybe those prepositions aren't so important anymore. Nice pics!