For all of you who wondered about the sanity of those camping in April. Please remember, we are citizens of BC not Ontario or Alberta where it - I hardly dare point it out - still snows at this time of year. Also, please be notified we are not bonified campers in the sense of piling our 7 family members in a tent. We had a handy, dandy tent trailer with a fully functioning furnace. It kept us toasty all night. Then don't forget to check the pictures for the daily weather conditions. 'Nuf said, especially for those enjoying spring break amidst the snow storm. The twins did spend a lot of time bundled up in the stroller or snuggled by kind volunteers. April is really a wonderful time to camp because the campgrounds are sparsely populated compared to the summer months.
I changed this photo in Picasa. There may be other things that are wrong about it now but I really wanted to see Sam's expression. This ability to manipulate photos amazes me. It would be a pleasure to know the tricks and rules for procressing pictures "correctly."
I get to go spend a bit of time in the "craft room" aka the babies room. They are up for a bit yet and content so I think I'm going to see if I can pull off a card!

1 comment:
phew, I am glad you didn't all freese at night!!!
Laura
Post a Comment