Before I get into the camping trip I have to mention last night's supper. Greta (mom of 2 year old twin boys!) kindly made supper for me on a busy day last week. We weren't able to bake it that night as we had people walking through the house during supper time so I was able to use it after people had gone through our house yesterday afternoon. Very handy, a HUGE thanks, Greta. Anyway, I was encouraging Sam, our slow eater, to get eating and all of a sudden he gobbled his supper down. Now how am I to interpret this. "That was nummy supper, Mama. I thought it had come from you!" So, do I just not make nummy suppers? I asked him but I didn't get a straight answer.
Back to this camping trip.
Cody and Cara were delighted to wake up and see all these people they love the most all around them. Unfortunately for them I am NOT into a one bedroom per household lifestyle. I am very thankful I don't hear every toss and turn every night.
We drove to Rosario beach for the day and spent a gorgeous day getting sun burnt noses and enjoying every minute.
Leah ran back and forth with the kite sailing behind her.

Sam's expression is one of pure delight in seeing his kite in the air.


I think lunch tasted even better because of the scenery! And smokies fresh off the grill taste pretty great on the beach.

Throwing rocks into the ocean can occupy hours of time.

We had two surprise visitors come rolling in on Friday night. Special especially considering Gramps had only come home from China the day before and we hadn't seen him for a few weeks!


I think my settings were off today on the camera as the colors were really dark. Maybe once I get Adobe loaded on the computer I can figure out how to fix some of these pictures.
4 comments:
looking forward to helping you scrap these ;) Especially the kits pictures are beautiful!
looks like so much fun!! was it pretty cold at night?? I am so jealous I LOVE deception pass!! We go yearly!
Laura
I'm glad the dinner tasted good:)
Looks like you had a great time camping. Great pictures!
Love the pictures and are (a little) sorry we missed it :) Hope you're still enjoying warm sunshine! Hugs from China, B, L, C
Post a Comment