Dear Bird Brains (you know who you are), you will be delighted to know I have had a handsome, rusty chested hummingbird of some type zipping through my back yard for the last couple of days. You will be disappointed to know I do not know what type he is nor have I done anything to encourage his return.
As for the rest. It boggles my mind that for 3 days in a row we had to go upstairs to wake Leah (and therefore Sam also) for school at 6:40 but this morning when the opportunity was ripe for sleeping to 7 and beyond, they jumped out of bed raring to go at 6;15. And I needed the extra sleep too. Cody does have an ear infection to go along with his cold and so we've been sleeping in fits and starts. It's amazing how quickly the antibiotics kick in and I'm hoping tonight will already be much better.
2 comments:
Goodmorning Leanne, Missed you at church this morning. Hope everything is going well. God bless, Steph
That is so often the case-they sleep when you don't want them to and don't sleep when you wan them too!! hope you catch a few winks when they nap!!(at least some of yours still nap at this age!)
Post a Comment