Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ever get that sure-wish-I-could-get-my-toes-in-my-mouth-feeling? Can't say I do but Cara is all for it. And then there's poor Cody. He looks part pretzel as his toes, fingers and arms somehow usually end up in Cara's mouth for her to gnaw on.
I'm sure one of the best sights in all the world is seeing two grinning cookabuckers (pinecones for some) when you open up the bedroom door! Cam sure thinks so! It seems as though the bond between these three may be quite tight. He still loves to give them a smooch, making sure to kiss both) and they love to have Cam around.
Papa worked for a while today but this afternoon was for settling the bike issues. Leah went up a size thanks to the generous donation of a past neighbor and Sam is quite cheerful on Leah's old bike. Now for some black paint and we're all good to go.

Thankfully Cody seems to be past the painful part of the ear infection and it's his teeth that are really bothering him now. I think I'm full into the busy part of this five precious children set up and this week was one in which I didn't get too much done. Now, all I have to do is realize the reality of it and settle (even deeper) into a "this too shall pass" mindset.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Greta and Gary said...

Love the pictures. Benjamin & Kyle used to suck each others fingers all the time... must be a twin thing.
Love the picture of all the bikes & how everyone is really into watching:)

LeanneM said...

I was talking to a couple of other Moms at church about life and one said that she can't leave the house messy...the other said 'i used to be like that...now I have 5 kids :)' You know that feeling? Love you!

Anonymous said...

what?? no new post?? Ultrasound was good. ONLY ONE!!! I am gone for a few days and then we'll make a date....can't wait to hold your babies!

Laura

Willetta Les said...

lol... i didn't miss the reference to 'pinecones'... let's see if someone else notices, eh?