Wednesday, January 5, 2011

clean up clean up everybody clean up

wait a second. That says everybody...

If I ever had a house cleaner I would kindly take all the kids (everybody) and all the books they bring my way the instant I sit down and read to them for 6 hours straight or until said house cleaner was completed the work required.

And after a week of trying to get stuff done and feeling quite unsucessful I think said house cleaner might actually be getting the better end of the deal.

So, maybe what I actually need is a 6 hour straight reader...

3 comments:

Holly said...

do you charge much? haha

Michelle Vandepol said...

i think you should charge them -- x amount of minutes being read to in exchange for a chore. ;) i can already see sam signing up. he was so cute yesterday :)

Michelle de Raadt said...

Hey, Leanne! How about I read to your kids for 6 hours straight while you clean your house one day of the week and on another day in the week you hold my baby for 6 hours straight while I clean my house? Just a thought. I have been trying to get this house clean and orderly all week and just when I seem to be getting something done, my baby wants to be held. Maybe I just need to grow a few more arms! Ha, ha! Anyway, have a great weekend and I'll see you on Sunday!