Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back in Genesis

Supper time Bible reading has us back in Genesis with a new story bible. Tonight Steve was asking a few questions just to get the kids ready to listen.

Sam had us desperately trying not to laugh.

"So Sam, do you know what Adam's punishment was for disobeying?"

"He had thorns grow in his fields."

"Good Sam! and Cam..."

Sam interrupted, "No, I know more. Eve's punishment was that when she would have babies she would get a sore stomach."

4 comments:

Michelle Vandepol said...

cutie :)

Martin and Wieska said...

I'm so glad you write these down. I love reading them - and laughing :)

Greta and Gary said...

lol:)

Jeane` said...

Oh, dear Sam...and that's only the beginning.
This past week when it was the beginning of my monthly 'joy', and my husband was 'complaining', i simply said, "If Adam would have just reined Eve in..."
(Pathetic, I know, but so was his complaining). ;)