Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today was a stunningly gorgeous day in which the kids were outside from 8:30 - 5:00. Not all moments of vitamin D collection were by choice but if they would have listened to me in the first place they would have waited a bit longer before heading out.

This afternoon I packed up the "big caboose" with an assortment of goodies and we went via caboose, scooter, bike and crocs to the park for a couple of hours.

There he...

They...

Were surprise visited by... (Krista and Tyler, sorry I "fixed" the picture but obviously I don't know how to upload it properly after completing the process)


Who brought with them...
And a skipping rope so she...

While they...

Then we ate supper, scrambled about and headed to church to hear an Ascension Day message about Jesus being "carried" into heaven. (Luke 24:51) I am so glad we made the effort.

And that is the abbreviated version.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LeanneM said...

Lovely to read even the short vresion ;) LOVE the picture of those 2 little munchkins growing so fast! Soon you'll have 5 rugrats climbing the goalie net! (Tyler included in that number ;))
HUGS, OL

Michelle Vandepol said...

i love the mostly picture version too :) sweet