Other things I love
Cam pursing his lips to give a sweet kiss
Cam yelling "buggy" everytime he sees a VW bug
Samuel and Cam making their hair wet with the spray bottle, rubbing "jello" in and declaring themselves "hampsom"
Leah's love for all things girlish from clomping around in my high heels to her "garage sale necklace" speaking of which...
Saturday I came home with a small tub of foam stickers. Leah found them and came to me with the most disgusted, grown up face on, "Mama, you paid fifty for this!!? That's expensive, did you waste your money?" And all I can figure is that she was working with one dollar and maybe our sweet daughter doesn't have a full grasp on the difference between a $ and a cents sign.
I've gone very light on the picture taking the last few days. In fact, last Friday we had a picnic supper at the park and I decided to not even take the camera along. Amazing what that did for my participation in a game of up-the-ladder-down-the-slide-chase with Cameron!
Otherwise, I am trying to work on ordering pictures, back up pictures on CD and continue to love my grouchy, teething babies. I don't seem to get too much done, not even blogging :)
3 comments:
Oh, those sweet toddler kisses! Reuben just started giving them 'on demand', probably knowing that he will get away with something if he does! - Marian
Ah, but parenting, loving, and caring for a whole houseful is never 'nothing' done :) Love you! ~L
Have to agree with LM- parenting is never done and never nothing done!
amazing how quick they catch onto the money concept-I think they learnt some basics at KG, b/c vanessa is always reading price signs in stores too!
Post a Comment