Thursday, October 30, 2014

And Since I'm on a Roll

Maybe our most relaxing family holiday yet.... a trip to Opa and Nana's...
See how happy we are to go?   Truth is we were all feeling a little van crazy and selfish and knarly.  But I'm still thankful for this picture!
 Our first day there we went for our first bike ride.  We made 15km the first day.  Quite the trek for Cara who only had started to ride two wheel a couple weeks before! Thankful for the gorgeous sky and paved paths.  And the best daddy ever.
 Boys will be boys..."Daddy, can you throw this one in for us??!??!"

 And then of course it would be expecting too much to take the path there AND back again.  It wouldn't have been so terrible if there wasn't a group of teens practicing being bad in the bushes and so were witness to our pushing, pulling, dragging etc our bikes over these rock piles :)  Worse yet? I didn't realize they were there till I had already made a scene.
 Such a BEAUTIFUL place to ride.
 First of many family pictures we all agreed to make.  Hooray!
 I don't know if he even realized it but it seemed so appropriate that Cody went against the arrow.
Days 3,4,5,6,7 to follow!

No comments: