Monday, January 16, 2012

Definition

of a sweetheart - aforementioned best babysitter ever who not only gave Steve and I a dinner gift certificate for Christmas with babysitting included, also has pretty much allowed me to "steal" her awesome snow boots right from off her feet - totally a blessing when we've got some gorgeous snow fall happening and the kids wanted me outside with them this morning. Lack of snow has made owning my own boots fall back on the priority list. The clincher? Seeing my kids SO excited to see Auntie Erin when she stopped by to borrow her own boots :), watching them so desperate to show her all the things they've got going in their finally snow filled back yard, hearing her excitement for them even though she had to run. Couldn't ask for a better babysitter for my littles! Thanks, Erin, you are the best, a sweetheart and I'm so thankful for you!

1 comment:

Erin said...

haha thanks for letting me borrow them! I'll bring them back sometime today :)
The snow can wait... your little people's sledding hill is more important... I just wish I could have stayed and gone down a few times ;)
Erin