It's best to report the good and the bad, the rascal-ness and the sweet-ness. This nephew of mine is both and I love him to absolute bits... as long as he doesn't pee all over the hotwheel cars (remember that one, sis?)
Anyway, he came over again the other day and it was a very beautiful, sunny though chilly day and I said we weren't going in the house quite yet as I had some work to do. It didn't take this sweetheart 5 minutes before he asked if he could help. Tools are tools whether you work them with an air compressor or sheer muscle. Or at least that's the opinion of a 4 year old. ;) And so help he did. He and the two other boys he rounded up worked a good long while and filled an entire wheelbarrow full of leaves and pine needles.
1 comment:
Thansk for posting these Sis! He can sure be a sweetie pie too can't he?
Post a Comment