Monday, April 25, 2011

when we pull out Mama's violin

It was "v" week in KG and so I thought I would offer a violin visit to Sam. He wasn't really interested in having me come visit his classroom with it but he did like the idea of getting his picture taken and showing that instead.

(I probably should be relieved, my violin skills aren't that hot and I really didn't need to be screeching through long lost songs - not even for KG kids :) )


He wasn't the only one that had a turn. It was dictated, of course, that Cara needed some help.
I think "blind leading the blind" is appropriate here. Love that older girl, maybe she'll be a teacher someday.
You can bet that bow isn't falling to the floor, it's just changed possesion for a little while!

But she's enjoying it all the same, big (somewhat bossy) siblings or not.

This darling loves music. I think she has it flowing through her veins. If you know our families at all you will know it's inherited honestly. Does anyone (besides my mother) :) think it's criminal she's doing vaulting instead of piano lessons right now?


1 comment:

Michelle Vandepol said...

ha ha. not criminal. you can teach yourself violin, (hook her up with how to youtube videos) not so much with the vaulting ;)