Tuesday, April 12, 2011

made me smile

Some of the running conversation.


Cara to Cody, we're missing two pieces, "check under your bum, Cody"


Cody to Cara (after I asked the question for him but him realizing his chances were getting slim), "can I do a piece Cara?"


Cody to Cara and I, "we did the whole puzzles, Cara, we did the whole puzzles" minus the two missing pieces of course.


What a rascal Cara is for orchestrating the ending like she did.




It could come across as prideful but it really isn't my intention. I want to remember (and I think it will be special for them to see if for themselves)at about 16 or so, the advantage they both had in having such a special sibling. On their own they would have (and do) give up on a new puzzle and quickly come asking for help but together they managed to figure it out. It is one of their precious blessings being twins.


Plus, I can just hear Cody, "see you were already bossy back then!"


2 comments:

Jeane` said...

Love it!!! SO cute!!!!
Hope you're having a week full of near-sanity and recognized blessings!!

Holly said...

awwwwww.... watched it a few times it was so cute :) :) miss you guys!
Love "soon-to-be-aunt-Holly"