Even though he's not quite ready to wear a man's size 11 boot, Cam is growing up fast and sometimes the area I notice it the most is in the things he says.
Tuesday we nearly bowled a lady down (physically and with our decibel level) in the cookie aisle. I apologized but she just smiled and said, "with three boys and one girl what else can you expect?" And her smile only grew bigger when Cam spotted the animal crackers in dinosaur shapes and crowed out, "dinosaur fossils! can we please get the dinosaur fossils?!?!" (And just try and imagine Cody asking for dinosaur fossils ;) )
Yesterday Cody and Cam played in the sandbox for nearly 2 hours while I was inside baking cookies. When they came in they were cold and hungry and sniffing appreciatively Cam asked, "what smells so pretty in here?"
1 comment:
they are so entertaining :)
Post a Comment