Oh Cody - What HAPPENED?? You poor little guy. I hope your tonsils aren't THAT swollen!
Awe Poor Cody,Mommy needs to read Poor Poor Poorly Pig to you!! Love from Gramma
no paranoia. all needed visits...as we also need one to/from you :) enjoy your thursday afternoon! As C said this morning looking outside, 'it's a good day for ducks'.:) xox, L2
They sure do keep you busy don’t they! I hope he feels (and looks) better soon.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Cody - What HAPPENED?? You poor little guy. I hope your tonsils aren't THAT swollen!
Awe Poor Cody,
Mommy needs to read Poor Poor Poorly Pig to you!! Love from Gramma
no paranoia. all needed visits...as we also need one to/from you :) enjoy your thursday afternoon! As C said this morning looking outside, 'it's a good day for ducks'.
:) xox, L2
They sure do keep you busy don’t they! I hope he feels (and looks) better soon.
Post a Comment