He was so excited to go! As far as he was concerned, there were toys, friends and sports waiting.
This morning he told me, "if we do painting today, I'll paint a picture for you for sure!"
He wasn't as excited to stand for a few pictures and does this funny grimace when asked to smile. So we got a serious one.

And then I tried to get one of the two monkeys together. And now you can see how excited he actually was. (she is, after all, the experienced one. I'm sure there will be a few more looking up to his big sister days before he grows up all the way)


And away they go. I couldn't get teary about it. He was so excited!
3 comments:
Awww.... cute pictures!
Wow, Sam! What happened to you? You look so grown up I hardly recognize you! Do you think I can come see you in your classroom soon? I would love that! and so would Clayton!
Hope you enjoy every day at school as much as that first one.
ok, i am ♥ing the backwards wave of the bus. there is something about moms and their boys...
Post a Comment