Thursday, September 16, 2010

This

Is the sunrise I caught yesterday morning. B E A UUUU tiful!

(I should be in bed. I just proofread that last statement and had to edit sunset.)

Before I go to bed I have just a little more for you.

This is my little girl. She had to put her nose in the corner yesterday. She bit her "Tody Michael." I asked her why and she gave me her increasingly common answer, "'cause." I gave her the never, ever again speech. She looked at me, "okay, Mommy" as matter of factly as could be and hightailed outside again. I hope they still love eachother 10 years from now. She's pushing her luck with him. :) (it's been a while since there was such a cute wiggly butt in the corner at our house.)

This is one of the darling puppies we got to go visit today. They were super duper adorable balls of fluffy fur. Most of the kids were tickled to run after them, pet them, watch them somersault over top of eachother and growl little puppy growls at the kids' empty juice cartons.


This darling girl of mine was beside herself with joy. She lugged them around, snuggled them, dreamt about calling one her own, convinced herself she was given the privilege of naming one the orginal name of "Cutie", and generally chased them all over the yard.

And you know, those puppies were so heart tuggingly cute I almost put her name on one right then and there.
But then I looked around the yard at the 5 puppies I already was taking back home to our house and was reminded I don't need another baby quite yet. No matter how cute! If you want to see more adorable pictures of these pups or are interested in more info about them you can read about them here. I think they'll be ready for new homes come middle of October.
And this is the cute little boy I took with me to do groceries tonight. I'm sure he was the most cheerful and sweetest helper Superstore saw that day. (I'm still glad I left him home from Ikea, no matter how cheerful!)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

awh, the picture with Leah is SO adorable. I am sorry I slept through all the fun!!

ps thanks for the free advertising

Michelle Vandepol said...

so sweet. love the in the corner pic

Robert-Sandra said...

You could tell that he was being a BIG helper at the Superstore! Fun to have one-on-one time with the kids, eh?