Yesterday I won a gift from Michelle courtesy of Thrifty Chicks Shopping Co. (I'm in a hurry and not figuring out the best way to point you in their direction but you can read about them on Michelle's blog or look them up on facebook.)
We were asked to share some ideas that recycle, reuse, save pennies (or hundreds). Well, I instantly knew what I would say but there weren't a lot of people up for sharing that day. So I waited and then left the first comment. I thought that if I didn't want to be the first there were probably others like me. SO, I left the first comment with my vote for spray paint thinking others would follow with other amazing ideas. They did not.
So, Friday morning Michelle came bright and early with my prize. Guess where she found me? OUt in the shop spray painting my latest project for the in-progress bathroom. I really would like to share it with you but it's going to take a little more organization than I currently possess.
I also would love to share a picture of my prize with you but it was disassembled within 2 seconds of my getting back in the house. The boys immediately claimed the abacus. Then, before I had the foresight to get the camera the twins, who were on the counter grabbed the vintage candles and tossed the entire package into the sink. The remaining tea towel, tray, dish and cutesie flower pot were covered in cream cheese when I accidently brushed the mixer to speed 3 while it was resting bottom (and full beaters) up while I stirred the pot.
That's why I'm typing you this drawn out story about my prize. I'm avoiding the disastrous kitchen.
FYI I have long since banished ALL the kids from the kitchen. Nay, from the house!
3 comments:
...and I didn't leave one cuz I didn't want to be first...:( lol
ha ha :)
you'll have to post a pic of that amazing project in its stages and link up to shabby nest's frugal friday
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you1 Happy Birthday dear Leanne, happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment