Friday, February 26, 2010

Laughing in my Kitchen

There are other things I could be doing but when I'm standing in the kitchen and laughing that hard, I need to post it here.

Sam has been my helper this afternoon. We made pizza crust together and he offered to do some dishes. I was hugely grateful.

Until I walked back from being away for a couple of minutes. He was finished and wanted to tell me so. But I noticed his sleeves seemed to have a serious issue. If you look carefully you will see they are discolored to the elbow and beyond. When I questioned him on it he seriously informed me that, "the forks were at the very bottom and they were drowning, I had to save them." Sure you did, son, I think I'll sign you up for the next bronze cross class.
You see the water coming off of his sleeves?
But like I said, the dishes were washed!
And let me not forget to mention there was enough water on the floor to float a small navy.
Greetings from the boy himself...
sammy
aka Samuel David Overduin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sam
You are a very special helper. Gramma could use a helper also. I still need to get some raking done. Could I set a date with you?
Love Gramma