I have a headache. Not just your ordinary headache but an I've possibly got a broken nose headache. I kid you not. I was snuggling in bed with the three big kids this morning (okay, I was snuggling, Leah and Sam were laying relatively still and Cam was jumping about) and in the process of bouncing Cam dropped down for a head to nose connection. My poor nose went "kkaakkk". If it's not broken it is sporting a nice goose egg with a bluish tinge.
To add to my headache I have 2 big kids that have too much energy and really need to go outside. One baby who woke up 1 hour too early for me to get in an one hour snooze. Three cups of spilled milk since breakfast and somehow that always raises my blood pressure. And a sick, I'm feeling sorry for myself because I would love to do some hours of errands but I'm constrained by children, attitude. This is not, I repeat, is NOT a call for you loving people to offer child watching services. I'm just giving honest thoughts so you know that it's not always smiles and laughter over here on Young. (sometimes when we see each other only occasionally it's easy to form a misguided perception and I just wanted you to be sure that I don't have it all together as some may think)
Now for a bit of cheerful news... well, it's cheerful because it's healthy but I can't help but wish the growth rate wasn't quite so exponetial this first year... Cody has officially left the toothless status behind and stepped over the threshold of the first tooth milestone. It's not a pearly white visible from far distances but it's poking through none the less.
Can't help but be wishing the sun would poke through again. For a day or two with twenty degree weather.
4 comments:
lucky you that his tooth came through :) Em's isn't there yet, but she is much happier the last few days... yeah :)
Elena
Oh, Leanne! I feel for you and your nose! Put the kids outside this afternoon. It is supposed to be dry and good time to send them out to play. That is my plan for the afternoon. Take care, take a Tylenol and take it easy.
Lots of love from Michelle
well, if it makes you feel better I just finished baking some goey chocolate cookies and was planning to swing some by later this afternoon.... (there goes my surprise!!)
Hope your nose heals quickly...and that it isn't broken. And that wishing the sun comes out not only for your sanity, but for MINE TOO!! Who invented spring break anyways....lets have holidays when the weather is nice!!
that was anonymously Laura
Post a Comment