So, one reason we didn't send out one of those fantastic cards that we love to get, (thanks to everyone who sent theirs our way!) is because we didn't take a family picture until today :)
Hope you all had a wonderful day today and our prayer is God's richest blessings for each one of you for the new year!Double Dutch - we hope you're pleased to see Steve's toque being stretched by our famously goofy Cody!
On a side note, it amazes me how many people still look and smile, somewhat incredulously, at the number of children packed so close together in our family. One man came past in his shorts and he was definitely meeting eyes so I mentioned that I couldn't help but notice his shorts. His reply? and I couldn't help but notice your basketball team :)
3 comments:
Great picture!! Love your basketball team ;)
Wishing you the Lord's blessing for the New Year as well. Love your family photo.
When our rascals were younger, I remember a fellow asking me, "Are they ALL yours????" I smiled and replied, "Oh, I just like borrowing other people's kids...." That left him more confused lol
Hanging last year's picture up (finally) on the fridge :-)
Post a Comment