Thursday, July 25, 2013

Harvest Time

Praise to the Sovereign Lord for His Creation and Providence

Psalm 104: 1, 14, 15, 31
1 Bless the Lord, O my soul!
O Lord my God, You are very great:
You are clothed with honor and majesty,


14 He causes the grass to grow for the cattle,
And vegetation for the service of man,
That he may bring forth food from the earth,
15 And wine that makes glad the heart of man,
Oil to make his face shine,
And bread which strengthens man’s heart.
 
31 May the glory of the Lord endure forever;
May the Lord rejoice in His works.
 
Another berry season is essentially finished in the blink of the eye. 
And we are so thankful for how God has provided.
 
For some reason (I do not know the explanation) our berries are very big.  The "little" one on the left is a more "regular" sized berry but I think it's safe to say that most of ours are the size of a quarter or bigger.  And they are just so delicious.
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't get back to you. Are you still able to get me blueberries? If so, I will take 10 lbs. I have limited cooler/freezer room otherwise I would take more! Thanks,
Brenda