For Uncle Brian's ranger at least. Yes, if you're driving by on the highway you may want to be careful. Leah is now allowed and able to drive an adult + kids around the farm in the ranger!!!
Crossing my fingers that this makes my first couple days in the passenger seat of the van somewhat more perspiration free come 6.5 years in the future. :)You will notice that her Dad doesn't look all that concerned from the back while she looks entirely much too gleeful!!! Truth is while I taught her the ins and outs of this I sat right next to her with my left foot ready if it became necessary. I was somewhat shocked to see Steve had climbed in the back.
ps. Once Gramma sees this picture Leah's gonna get an earful about slowing down + dust!!!
2 comments:
LEAH!!!!! LOOK AT ALLLL THE DUST you are making. I am going to make you clean my house for the next 2 weeks!!!!
Love her expression!!
Post a Comment