Friday, April 12, 2013

This little sweetheart snuck in for a surprise visit with his daddy for a few days this week.  Hooray for us!!!  Tonight he got to have a sleepover with some of his cousins.
Figured might as well try and make some more memories and put two twin sized mattresses on the floor and fit all 5 kids on. :)   (I was going to leave Cara and Cody in their own bed but they weren't too impressed with that idea)  They took a while to settle down but it's quiet in there now.

We'll see how long that lasts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IN KEEPING TO THE FORMALITIES OF THE PAST FEW DAYS, I regret to inform you that there was no motion entertained as to the permissible nature of posting photographs of my eldest offspring to the world wide web. For future reference I would like knowledge of such things as to prevent surprise new information thrown upon me upon such short notice.
Sincerely
His Father

Anonymous said...

UPON FURTHER EXAMINATION OF THE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE AT HAND, I MUST VOICE MY OBSERVATION OF MY SONS LOOK OF DISMAY ON THE SECOND PHOTOGRAPH. IT CAN BE CONCLUDED THAT THIS RESULTED FROM THE "PINK" BLANKET RATHER THAN THE PRESENT JOHN DEERE BLANKET.
NO FURTHER COMMENT
I WOULD HOWEVER, LIKE TO EXPRESS MY SINCERE GRATITUDE TO YOU FOR YOUR GRACIOUS AUNTING TODAY.

Leanne O said...

Dear father of cute boy,
you may be happy to know that the owner of the JD blanket delighted in telling me that this morning when he slipped out of bed he "gently put [his] JD blanket over Clayton". Also, please be informed that the pink blanket was removed before cute boy even fell asleep because of the over warmth factors.
I think that you got an overdose of formality...

Ps. You can bring him by again, anytime he needs a sleepover or day of aunting!!