Monday, January 28, 2013

When "scool work" Gets Tricky

This morning Cara, Cody and I sat down to do some work sheets leftover from Cam.  I was thinking mostly scissor practice but listening to their chatter is so amusing...and enlightening!
Cara was matching food to its source.  When she got to the carton of milk, this non dairy girl said, "silk milk" cause her soy milk comes in cartons, everyone else's dairy milk comes in jugs.  She went to put the milk by the wheat but figured it out when she picked up the square with the loaf of bread.

The best part?  When she saw this picture she said, "look at my face, I don't know what to do with it!"

Kindergarten teachers must hear the best things some days!!!

6 comments:

Greta and Gary said...

Cute!! But apparently you have to go back to "school" to spell;) Hee, hee:)Apparently all those papers we get do come in handy.

Leanne O said...

that wasn't the first time I put something out there in the public eye with a spelling error, Greta! But in big orange font...the title...pretty sad!! tee hee!!

janna maljaars said...

Why didn't you just say that you intended to spell it that way? That's what I thought.

Leanne O said...

ahh Mom, it is only your great love for me that assumes the best in such kind ways! ;) Nobody else is fooled!

Kathy said...

Well actually, when I saw the spelling I thought it was 'cool' with an 's' on the front and I thought it was done on purpose. :)
Thought you were just being clever.

Leanne O said...

such kindness...and hopefulness for me... :)