Yesterday Leah and Sam had a day off school. It was a marvelous day...not only because the sunshine allowed for 3+ hours of outside play time!
At one point I turned around from doing wash to see these two boys playing board games together. the next time I came past they had found this brand new game of UNO I was preserving until the other game was filed under "g".
They obviously were enjoying themselves. I thought to ask if Sam's stack of skip-your-turns had anything to do with faulty shuffling but I decided to leave them alone.

I was thankful to catch them both looking up at me at the same time...

I asked them to move in closer and give me this...

So Cam took advantage of the situation and giggling planted a smooch on Sam's forehead (I neither asked for nor suggested this action, only enjoyed it!)...

Sam, of course, in the name of all things manly, defended himself by grabbing Cam by the scruff of his neck.

Which only increased the giggles...

And encouraged Cam to try and sneak another kiss, which had Sam giving Cam the beats some more, which brought on more giggles...and on and on...

It's a precious thing to have a brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment