I was just reading through some old computer files in which I had stored some stories about Leah and Sam when they were younger.
Leah was about 3 1/2 years old when we moved into a home close to the slough. One day while exploring the long grass at the slough's edge I told her to watch out for snakes. The idea didn't bother her one bit and she cheerfully continued her exploring.
Once she'd had enough she came trotting back to me and reported, "I didn't see any devils."
If I recall correctly we were doing the Genesis 3 story about that time. :)
Leah was about 3 1/2 years old when we moved into a home close to the slough. One day while exploring the long grass at the slough's edge I told her to watch out for snakes. The idea didn't bother her one bit and she cheerfully continued her exploring.
Once she'd had enough she came trotting back to me and reported, "I didn't see any devils."
If I recall correctly we were doing the Genesis 3 story about that time. :)
(this was her back then!)
2 comments:
It is funny how kids absorb what we teach them.
ha ha ha! love it :)
Post a Comment