It was there and it was much less work to use it than move it :) Are you sure about this guy, Holly?! :)
We're not sure we're all the way ready to lose him to the wilds of the eastern-er province.... who'll do the dishes on Wednesdays? Me, of course! (big sigh)
3 comments:
Holly
said...
*laughing* Its ok Jeff... we have a stool you can use when you come over! :) Its actually a good thing.. because when the sink runs over you dont get wet feet! hmm... maybe we should add him to our dishes schedule.:)
Leanne - maybe wednesday nights you can use throw-away dishes so you wont have to wash them?:)
3 comments:
*laughing*
Its ok Jeff... we have a stool you can use when you come over! :)
Its actually a good thing.. because when the sink runs over you dont get wet feet!
hmm... maybe we should add him to our dishes schedule.:)
Leanne - maybe wednesday nights you can use throw-away dishes so you wont have to wash them?:)
Jeff,
I do beleive Holly is suggesting that for the remaining Wednesdays you should wash the dishes AND then wash the floor.
Holly,
You are truly a gem.
:) :)
Jeff,
I'm sure you'll thank me someday for playing a part in having dishes to wash over there.
Holly,
I worried if I use throw-away dishes Steve will start making me take out the garbage. It's not a chance I'm willing to take.
Love you guys!
Yes, sure, train him to wash floors. We'd appreciate that talent around here as well. :):)
Only 4 more wednesdays! The dishes are piling up here!!
Post a Comment