Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bits of this and that

Well, Steve is trying to sing a very tired but fighting Cody to sleep...and failing. He's suspiciously acting like the 1/2 hour sleep he had before he woke up scared out of his wits, was enough to go for a few more hours. Not a good thing at all.

This is the "red-headed" woodpecker I saw a few days back. Nicely making all those holes and calling out for me to observe him. Gorgeous! Although I was informed it was a sap sucker NOT a red headed woodpecker. Anyone out there blame me? Red headed? Check. Acting and sounding like a woodpecker? Check. Obviously I wasn't a very good student all the years I was indoctrinated in all things birdwatching. :)
This cutie came running to meet me on the same "wood pecker" trail. Sigh. What a sweet grin.
Opa & Cody exchanging glances. Too bad I didn't get the whole hat swimming around on that little head but I am glad I captured that there's a whole lot of love covering the span of years.
Miss Independant thought it a wonderful thing to feed herself the remaining yogurt when Mama went to tuck Cody into bed. She was so proud of herself she was just about crowing! That is one video feed I can hardly wait to show her in a few years! She scooped (and dripped) until she had enough and then nicely placed the bowl back on the table where she had grabbed it from in the first place. Monkey!
That's it for today but maybe some more again soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: