We have this thing at our house, a sort of feverish sickness which has prompted:
- glazed eyes
- roaring but not raging fevers
- increased whinyness
- decreased appetite
- general listlessness
- extra time on the couch
- (trying to think of it as bonus cuddles)
- mile high unfolded laundry
- heart aching sympathy for these helpless little ones
So far affected (I'm sitting here wondering if I have the right word - something to ponder while on the couch tomorrow) are Cam (almost done after 4 days) and Cody (completed day 1 with no signs of letting up yet) and Cara who seems well on her way to starting.
I think tomorrow will be a day I sincerely wish I was built like an octopus :)
4 comments:
Oh dear...praying that it goes no further and they get better soon!!
And a hug for my octopus SIL...how are things now?!
just wanted to drop a message to see how life in your house is? how is it being an octopus?? hope every one is getting better :)
hay should be writing you an email instead but was just checking your blog and remembered i wanted to ask you ... do you know a ' Samuel and Cara Overduin'????? i know there are probably hundreds of ' Overduins' ...but just thought i would ask because this couple are coming out to N.Z. She is an english & history teacher and accepted a job at our school. which is really neat. i'm kind of excitied as it is always nice to have new faces join us in our church and school community and from Canada has got to be good!! :)
time to be flying again .. luv to you all.
How's your household these days?
Hope everyone is on the mend at at least!
Post a Comment