So, Cody gives me some more blogging fodder... he now holds the record for -first to the doctor's office for an injury. It's true, with all my children; active, jumping on and off couches, stairs, bleachers, beds etc. children, I have never made a doctor's visit on accounts of an injury. Enter Cody, actually Innocent Cody. He just happened to forget to sit still in the "kitchen-chairs van". His Mama of the moment forgot the benefits of properly installed booster seats and he lost out.
Doctor: "what happened"
Sheepish L: "he fell face first on the floor after flipping off a kitchen chair." He was in the "van" on the way to "church". I was laying on the couch with a sick kid and wasn't paying 1oo percent attention."
Kind doctor: "it happens"
He probably could have used a 3rd stitch but he was screaming and struggling to beat the band. Doctor said, "these have to come out again. A sterile strip should heal the end." Lady in the waiting room said, "it's okay, chicks dig scars." Oh yeah, did you already hear me say he isn't dating till 21? I guess he'll be the first I teach make up art to!
Doctor: "what happened"
Sheepish L: "he fell face first on the floor after flipping off a kitchen chair." He was in the "van" on the way to "church". I was laying on the couch with a sick kid and wasn't paying 1oo percent attention."
Kind doctor: "it happens"
He probably could have used a 3rd stitch but he was screaming and struggling to beat the band. Doctor said, "these have to come out again. A sterile strip should heal the end." Lady in the waiting room said, "it's okay, chicks dig scars." Oh yeah, did you already hear me say he isn't dating till 21? I guess he'll be the first I teach make up art to!

4 comments:
Nice war wound Cody!!!
Don't worry bud, I gotta scar on my eye, and I still got your Aunty Carolyn
Aww, poor Cody. Riley says "look mama, owie too!' Those little guffers heal nicely - i bet he won't have much of a scar at all!
Hugs!
Shell
Ouch!..of all places to get stitches!! hope you feel ok..
Post a Comment