Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Saturday morning Mom picked a LOT of blueberries with Aunty Helen, a few of her kids and Opa. Leah was big helper sorting the garbage out of (some of) the 6 ice cream buckets picked.
Leah got to make rice crispie squares on Monday when Sam and Cam got to stay by Opa and Nana's to play.
After that she had her first swimming lesson but since the computer will not let me load those pictures I guess I'll just have to try take some more. Leah was a little worried about going but didn't look back after the first 15 seconds in the water. Now at 10:00 she's already asking if it's "almost" time to go.

Last night Cody spent 15 minutes playing piano and loving every minute of it. I love those little tippy toes.

This morning these two had fun coloring together. Or, at least, one had fun coloring and the other emptying the pencil crayon bucket.

6 comments:

Margaret Van Der Heide said...

Fifteen minutes at the piano! Another musical talent in the family? I just love your blog, it sounds so much like talking to you in person; keep it up please.

Margaret

Brody and Carolyn said...

I love the pic with Codester at the piano--- hmmm needs some auntie time I think :) Also, what a wonderful big sister Leah is- helping make rice krispies(which sound extra nummy right now unfortunately:(( and holding Codes while she colors. Talented!

Kiwi Poppes said...

can you send some fresh blue berries out here please.. oh sound so yummm...
thinking of you
xoxoox

Adventures in the Land of Van Maren said...

Hey its been a while....we are gone next week but wanna have coffee at my place the week after?

Laura

LeanneM said...

Cody looks very big on those pictures! wow! :) I think I need to come and have some blueberries and rice krispies with you, Leah! xox, Auntie Leanne

cathy noordegraaf said...

love all the new pics Leanne! I bet the kids are just having a blast at Grandma & Grandpa's place.
Kinda nice to have all the Albertans down for a bit too hey? although some of "my" albertans certainly didnt stay very long!! :(
btw, where did the gang go blueberry picking, have been thinking of going myself, but don't really know where...