Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Real Smiles








I have finally decided to join the blogging world. I couldn't think of a nicer way to start than with the sweet smiles of two of my precious, healthy children. I hope you enjoy keeping up with our day to day happenings on your own time, at your own pleasure. Cara and Cody are both starting to enjoy their time of keeping up on the business around them from their bumbo chair throne. What a wonderful gift it was!
I'll have to fine tune this another day, it's time to get back to family.

Love, Leanne

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice Leanne, I'll look forward to checking up on you every now and then! ~Amanda

Anonymous said...

Leanne!
What a great idea. I've thoroughly enjoyed your emails, and will look forward to updates on here. Take care and hugs for the gang!
Love Shell and boys

Martin and Wieska said...

Yay! Another blogger!! I'm excited to add you guys to our list of "favorites"!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Willetta Les said...

love the smiles - keep the posts coming (as you have time!)
love
Willy

Brody and Carolyn said...

Hey Sis,
I'm so glad that you've decided to dive into the great and grand world of blogging with me (and many others I suppose). Anyways, I can only hope that you're a little more faithful than I. Love ya, give the kids a hug and kiss please.Care
ps. I think we're sitting pretty at 48 days right now :)

Brody and Carolyn said...

halo l
Tanks 4 joining the blogosphere

Like totally rad