Maybe there is a good reason to have a half day on the first day of school!!!
Looking forward to going through the summer's pictures and recording a bunch of memories. In the mean while, if you look close you see a sort of sneak peak of what has kept us busy for the last while and also of what kind of spoiled I probably feel with the getting there new kitchen/addition.
And no, there's no first day of school photos... I may have only gotten 4 of the 5 on the bus this morning?? Maybe?? Apparently I forgot to take into account that Cara's feet got bigger this summer and she could use new shoes besides her flip flops... Church shoes worked for this morning (as well as the fact that the bus makes a bit of a longer stop just up the road - even if it wasn't real nice of the Kanis's to laugh!!!!) but I'm really not sure what she'll wear in this downpour should it continue in the morning. Friday is looking like it will be nice and sunny for pictures... but I doubt I'll get them all showered again for the second time in one week. :)
ps. There must be some Mom points for making sure 4 kids had runners that fit!
2 comments:
Hey, I didn't laugh that hard. Good thing you're right before us ;) And no one sees that they're not showered for pictures.
I guess it would have only been fair to share the previous night's claim of "it's (running to your house to catch the bus) only happened once or twice!!!" :) :) pride comes before the bus honks??
Post a Comment